Questions & Answers
Currently, we do not offer gift cards.
Art makes a wonderful gift-and we will ship to anywhere in the Continental U.S.
Absolutely! Please call Haeree Park at 908-234-0011 x765 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
All of our paintings, sculpture, digital work and Munny Dolls are original. Our merchandise is manufactured featuring the images of the original pieces.
- Volunteer: The power behind volunteering is a strong one. Volunteering shows that you are willing to give your time to be a part of something bigger than you or your business. It makes you a team player. Better than just volunteering by yourself would be to organize your employees to volunteer together.
- Serve on a Community Board: One of the best ways to get yourself known in the community is to serve on a community board. If you’re passionate about our art or sell, you may want to try the Council for the Arts to help us promote our brand.
- Donate: We appreciate the donation of your time or your company’s monetary gifts to keep our program growing.
- Plan and host events: Arts Access has partnered with several corporations to hold pop-up galleries, trunk shows and artist meet and greets.
Reach out to us on our contact page or call 908.234.0011 to get involved!
- Since the majority of Matheny patients are full-time residents, volunteers are needed days, evenings, and weekends. Individuals can serve as recreation assistants, classroom aides, tutors, friendly visitors to individuals, and more. Volunteer groups are invited to host parties for residents or participate in other special projects. In addition, individuals and groups interested in fundraising activities are welcomed. Matheny’s volunteer office strives to place helpers in positions, which meet both their interests and availability. Matheny seeks responsible individuals who can commit to a volunteer assignment. Generally, helpers assist for one to two hours per week on a specified day, although other arrangements are available.
- For further information and a volunteer application, contact the volunteer services office at (908) 234-0011, ext. 282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, our services are not covered by any insurance provider. You can, however, have your services covered through one of the following:
- Private pay
- We are a DDD Service Provider. If a participant is registered through Public Partnerships, their sessions may be billed as “Goods and Services”.
Our knowledgeable staff would be happy to see if Arts Access is a good fit. You either contact us through our website on the contact us page or give us a call at 908.234.0011 ext. 360.
- Every November, Arts Access holds its Full Circle event, which is a 3-part celebration event of the visual and performing art created in the program. The gallery exhibit will feature paintings, digital work, sculpture and Munny dolls. The Multi-media stage performance will showcase dance, poetry and drama. Lastly, a gourmet food tasting courtesy of several local fine-dining restaurants closes out the afternoon.
- Our artists often have their work presented at galleries and exhibitions around the region.
- It is our mission to provide outreach opportunities for our performing and visual artists. If you have an event in need of artists, feel free to contact us.
Matheny currently houses 85 residents. We also serve clients from Matheny’s 6 Group Homes in the Hillsborough Adult Day Program and have several clients that participate in the program who commute from home.
Our clients typically work in 30-minute segments. Some artists will only work one session per week while others will elect to create several times per week.
There is no typical length of time to complete any work of at in the Arts Access Program. Each client works at their own pace to create their original works of art.